22.03.2011

Tag: Get to know me!

Tot de la Mad@ am primit si acest tag :) Multumesc! 



           1. Are you named after anyone?

No.

2. When was the last time you cried?
I can’t remember.

3. Do you have any kids?
No, but I wish…

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
I don’t know, I think not.

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Not really.

6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
Oh, no!

7. Whats your favorite cereal?
Musli with fruits, from Sanovita.

8. Whats the first thing you notice about people?
The hands, the makeup, the hair.

9. What is your eye color?
Brown.

10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Both, depending on my state of mind.

11. Favorite smells?
I have so many…  melon, strawberries, chocolate, coffee etc.

12. Summer or winter?
Definitely summer!

13. Computer or television
Computer.

14. What's the farthest you've ever been from home?
Black Sea :))

15. Do you have special talents?
I don’t think so…

16. Where were you born?
Romania, Cluj-Napoca

17. What are your hobbies?
Nail art, makeup, beauty products, rollerskating, sports.

18. Do you have any pets?
No, but my boyfriend has 4 cats and a dog. Does this count? :D

19. Favorite movie?
Avatar

20. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, I have a sister.

21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I am already a grown up :))
And I think I want to be a mom :)
In my professional life I work in the domain that I like, but not in the desired position yet.

22. When was your first slow dance and the song?
I think it was at the end of middle school but I can’t remember the song.

23. Movies you dislike
SF

24. What 3 YouTubers/bloggers would you like to meet in person?
They are Romanian bloggers/youtubers: Toxicomana, Iguanitza, Anda Zelenca and there some more :)

25. Who do you tag:
Again, I think I am the last person from blogspot who hasn’t make this tag yet. So, if there are any who haven’t (‘cause I don’t know anyone) please do this tag :)

Un comentariu: